Special Project Fund
How do I give to Pleasant View’s Special Project Fund?
You may make a written donation in 2 easy steps:
1. Print and complete the Donation Form to support the current project to Renovate the 4 Day Rooms.
2. Mail the form with your donation to the designated address OR drop it off at the Pleasant View Facility.
You may make an online donation:
1. Go to the Community Foundation of Southern Wisconsin website.
2. Complete the information. Online Donation
Thank you for your contribution!
CURRENT 2021 SPECIAL PROJECT
Renovations to 4 Day Rooms
Our goal is to reach up to $20,000 for new flooring, cheerful artwork, appropriate table/chairs for each space. We want our residents to enjoy an inviting place to do crafting, games, puzzles, gather for meals and have a place for relaxation!
Completed Special Projects include:
- Outdoor Garden Walking Path that is wheelchair accessible to give residents additional options for enjoying the outdoors.
- Backyard Garden Beautification Project with wheel chair accessible planters
- 6 IPADs for use in Life Enrichment activities
- MP3 Players for residents to listen to their favorite kind of music.
- Memory Boxes for every resident’s doorway
- Installation of a sidewalk from the Backyard Garden to Club 48
- Portable Coffee Carts with warming and cooling food station
- Portable Gift Shop Cart for residents to buy jewelry, candy, games,toys for visiting grandkids …
Vertical Gardens for indoor/outdoor use