WORK FOR GREEN COUNTY – WE INVEST IN OUR EMPLOYEES
COMPETITIVE WAGES…FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES…SUPERIOR BENEFITS
We are a non-profit, 110 BED, Green County owned skilled nursing facility in Monroe WI. We are always seeking positive, compassionate and dedicated people who are committed to giving quality care. If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others, and working in a positive, team oriented environment, then apply today to join our team!
CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Full Time DAY RN & LPN- Must have Strong Experience and Passion for working with Dementia and Have strong Leadership skills and abilities!
- Full/Part Time PM RN Shift Supervisor!!
Certified Nursing Assistants:
- Day Shift: 1 Full Time and every other weekend shifts!
- PM Shifts: Full and Part Time Certified Nursing Assistants
- Day Shift- 1 part time- .8!
- Part time-1 part time- .8!
Food Service Worker:
- 1 Full Time
- 1 Part Time
Full job postings are located on our Green County web Site at www.co.green.wi.gov.
WORK FOR GREEN COUNTY – WE INVEST IN OUR EMPLOYEES!
Pleasant View Benefits Include:
WRS Retirement – 6.75% Match
Health- 88% covered by employer
+ Optional Benefits that Include:
Dental, Vision, Deferred Comp, Best Flex, Short and Long Term Disability, and Optional Life Insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Download or Pickup an Application:
3. Pickup an application at: Pleasant View Skilled Nursing & Rehab, N3150 Hwy 81. Monroe, WI 53566
Submit Your Application:
1. Email completed Application (include names and phone numbers of 3 references) to: email@example.com OR
2. Drop off your Application (include names and phone numbers of 3 references) at Pleasant View anytime between 8:00AM and 4:30PM at Pleasant View Skilled Nursing & Rehab, N3150 Hwy 81. Monroe, WI 53566. OR
3. Mail Application (include names and phone numbers of 3 references) to: Attention Shianne Broughton, P. O. Box 768, Monroe, WI 53566.
An equal opportunity employer, the County of Green will not discriminate on the basis of handicapped status in admission or access to or treatment of employment or in its programs, services or activities. Green County requires a drug screening as part of its employment process. Upon hiring, a physical exam is required.
CURRENT EMPLOYEES MAY SUBMIT A LETTER OF INTEREST TO: SHIANNE BROUGHTON, GREEN COUNTY HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT
Listen to Ronda, Susan & Amanda talk about working as a CNA at Pleasant View: