The purpose of the Life Enrichment Department at Pleasant View is to provide a program of activities aimed at maintaining the optimum mental, physical, social, and spiritual functions of each resident. Life enriching activities are provided as part of Pleasant View’s goal in caring not only for our residents’ physical needs, but at the same time ensuring an atmosphere of respect, dignity, and purpose of life.
Individual Plan of Care:
Each resident is interviewed by a Life Enrichment staff member to review:
- Past experiences and individual preferences
- Physical and psychological needs of resident
- Religious affiliations or preferences
- Past activity interests
- Information regarding available activities at Pleasant View
- A Life Enrichment staff member is assigned to each unit to meet specific resident needs
- Both group activities and one-on-one activities are offered
- Volunteer groups or individuals are also welcome to spend time with our residents (ex: school groups, church groups, retirees)
Take A Closer Look
Watch a video tour of our facility or contact us to schedule an in person tour.