The purpose of our Life Enrichment Department is to provide a program of activities aimed at maintaining the optimum mental, physical, social well being of our residents and to challenge the mind and body to be at its best. We strive to give our residents a meaningful and worthwhile experience in their life while ensuring an atmosphere of respect, dignity and purpose of life.
A Life Enrichment staff member will meet with every resident to discuss:
- Past experiences and individual preferences
- Physical and psychological needs of resident
- Religious affiliations or preferences
- Past activity interests
- Available are both group or one-on-one activities
- Volunteers and individuals spend time with our residents (To volunteer call 608-325-2171)
Take A Closer Look
Watch a video tour of our facility or contact us to schedule an in person tour.