WORK FOR GREEN COUNTY
WE INVEST IN OUR EMPLOYEES
COMPETITIVE WAGES…FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES…SUPERIOR BENEFITS
We are a non-profit, 110 BED, Green County owned skilled nursing facility in Monroe WI. We are always seeking positive, compassionate and dedicated people who are committed to giving quality care. If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others, and working in a positive, team oriented environment, then apply today to join our team!
CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Full job postings are located on our Green County web Site at www.co.green.wi.gov.
FULL AND PART-TIME DEMENTIA CARE TECHNICIANS (FOR ALL THREE SHIFTS)
New position and the purpose of this position in this classification is to care for and supervise residents with distressing dementia-related symptoms.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Complete the duties and responsibilities as assigned, following the individualized care plan that is located in each resident room as well as in the resident charts. These services include: oral care, denture care, hair care, bathing, dressing, grooming, transferring, ambulation, range of motion, nail care, skin care, toileting, serving meals, serving nutritional supplements, positioning in bed, positioning in wheelchair.
- Monitor that residents have the assistive devices needed for safety including monitoring of safe transfer and ambulation techniques.
- Assist ambulatory residents moving around. Transfer non-ambulatory, non-weight bearing residents. Re-position residents.
- Use mechanical devices for resident transfers (E-Z Lift, E-Z Stand, Hoyer, etc…).
- Assist with meals according to the needs of each resident. Be available to assist with the serving of the meal as well as clean up after the meal. Offer dietary supplements following the care plan. PM Shift will offer meal nourishment prior to bedtime.
- Instrumental Activities of Daily Living
- Assist with telephone or video calls, mail, or other correspondence.
- Change bed linens. Adjust beds. Keep the resident room clean and neat.
- Keep the supply room, the kitchenette, the shower room, the clean and soiled utility room and day rooms neat and clean.
- Transport residents to and from dentist, podiatrist, beauty shop, and on/off unit recreational activities.
- Medication Assistance
- Assist resident with administration of medications, including monitoring of medication supplies and documentation.
- Demonstrate competence in administering medications and treatments to the RN delegating the task.
Minimum Training and Experience Required to Perform Essential Job Function
- Valid Wisconsin nursing assistant certification with previous related experience preferred.
Rate of Pay: $15.39-$17.00
PART-TIME RN/LPN (PM SHIFT)
Seeking a nurse who can multi-task, work in a fast paced environment, be full of energy, and have a positive attitude. This self-directed position requires the knowledge and ability to provide competent resident centered care. Skills needed include excellent assessment skills, along with planning and implementing appropriate individualized care plans, administering medications, treatments, and wound care. Professional communication is required working with families, physicians, and members of the healthcare team.
- Must have strong experience and passion for working with residents with dementia!
- Strong leadership skills and abilities a plus!
FULL AND PART-TIME C.N.A.S (ALL SHIFTS)
Looking for a flexible schedule? Only want to work when your kids are in school? Need help paying for the C.N.A. class? Then Pleasant View is the place for you!
Rate: Up to $17.22 on weekdays and up to $19.22 on weekends
- +$2.00 shift differential for PM shift
- +$1.50 shift differential for NOC shift
- Additional $2.00 weekend shift differential
PART-TIME SEASONAL GARDENER
If you enjoy the outdoors and like gardening then apply today!
Primary duties for this position are care and maintenance of the beautiful gardens around the facility which includes pruning, weeding, planting, transplanting, laying mulch, and fertilizing.
Knowledge of the care and maintenance of perennial plants and shrubs.
Hours: 8-12 hours/week that are flexible based on weather.
Rate of Pay: $17.79 –$18.98 based on experience.
WORK FOR GREEN COUNTY
WE INVEST IN OUR EMPLOYEES!
Pleasant View Benefits Include:
WRS Retirement – 6.75% Match
Health – 88% covered by employer
+ Optional Benefits that Include:
Dental, Vision, Deferred Comp, Best Flex, Short and Long Term Disability, and Optional Life Insurance
HOW TO APPLY
1. Download an Application:
Click to access a printable or a fillable Application on the Green County website
Pleasant View Skilled Nursing & Rehab, N3150 Hwy 81. Monroe, WI 53566
3 Ways to Submit Your Application:
1. Email completed Application (include names and phone numbers of 3 references) to:
2. Drop off your Application (include names and phone numbers of 3 references) at Pleasant View anytime between 8:00AM and 4:30PM at
Pleasant View Skilled Nursing & Rehab
N3150 Hwy 81.
Monroe, WI 53566
3. Mail Application (include names and phone numbers of 3 references) to:
Attention Shianne Broughton
P. O. Box 768
Monroe, WI 53566
An equal opportunity employer, the County of Green will not discriminate on the basis of handicapped status in admission or access to or treatment of employment or in its programs, services or activities. Green County requires a drug screening as part of its employment process. Upon hiring, a physical exam is required.