- Call our Admission Nurse at 608-325-2171
- Our Admission Nurse will assist you in completing the application and will work with your medical team.
- The Admission Team will meet to review your information and determine if we can meet a resident’s needs
- Our Admission Nurse will schedule a meeting with the potential resident and resident’s family
- A tour of our facility can be arranged by the Admission Nurse
- Our Pleasant View Admission Team will work directly with your medical team to obtain all items needed prior to your arrival
- Our Admission Nurse will coordinate your transportation, arrival time, personal items you may bring, greet and escort you to your room to begin settling in.
- Pleasant View’s Nursing staff and Rehabiliation Department will then meet with you to complete an Admission Assessment, which is required to be completed on the day of admission.
The decision to contact a nursing home for yourself or a loved one can be a difficult decision to make. However, we have staff dedicated to making this process as easy as possible. The best way to get started is to contact our main business office.
Call (608) 325-2171 and ask for the Admissions Coordinator.