Special Project Fund
A Special Project gives the donor the ability to designate the gift to one of the Pleasant View Nursing Home special projects selected by our Board Members. These projects are chosen by the Board to help enhance the quality of life for our residents.
Current Special Project: DETAILS COMING SOON!!!
Completed Special Projects include:
- Backyard Garden Beautification Project with wheel chair accessible planters
- 6 IPADs for use in Life Enrichment activities
- Memory Boxes for every resident’s doorway
- MP3 Players for residents to listen to their favorite kind of music.
- Vertical Gardens for indoor/outdoor use
- Installation of a sidewalk from the Backyard Garden to Club 48
How do I give to Pleasant View’s Special Project Fund?
You may make a written donation in 2 easy steps:
- Print and complete the Donation Form.
- Mail the form with your donation to the Foundation.
You may make an online donation:
- Go to the Community Foundation of Southern Wisconsin website.
- Complete the information. Online Donation
Thank you for your contribution!
- Portable Coffee Carts with warming and cooling food stations
Portable Gift Shop Cart for residents to buy jewelry, candy, games,toys for visiting grandkids …